Wednesday, September 4, 2019

making kheer at home.

Steps to make khir
Step1: Filtering the rice
Step2: Washing rice
Step3: Boiling milk
Step4: Adding rice in milk with ghee
Step5: Mix khir masala and sugar
                  (Now khir is ready)


Steps to make potato pickle
Step1: Washing all vegetables
Step2: Boiling potato
Step3: Cutting vegetables
Step4: Pilling potato/ cutting and mixing all required things
Step5: Fring it with ghee/ oil and meethi
                     (Now pickle is ready)


At first i went to buy milk, khir masala etc with my mom. Then I washed my hand and boiled milk but I can't put rice in that milk because it was not in good condition. Then again I went to same shop another milk with my mom. Then I washed utensil and again boiled milk. Then I filtered rice and put it in boiled milk. Then I put khir masala and mixed it for 10 to 15 minutes. I cut vegetables for doing it at time my mom helped me. Then I boiled potato, pill and cut. Then my mom mixed all things in pickle. Then pickle was ready. At the same time khir was also ready. Half of my work was done by my mother. So, I wanna thanks her. Then my mother surved khir and pickle to us. It was too yummy then I expect. After eating khir and pickle I washed utensils and told my mom that cooking work is not easy.


No comments:

Post a Comment